Friday 1 May 2009

Mini mac haul and purple smoky eyes.

I had a mission to MAC last night after i created a purple smokey eye for a photoshoot i did in liverpool yesterday (pictures forthcoming, if they are ok as i had to model too and im not model material lol)
I bought parfait amour eyeshadow, violet pigment and smoulder eye kohl as my black eyeliner had run out .boo! :(

Debenhams are now doing this beauty card club which works like a boots advantage card but with make-up so i needed to get one!











Heres the look i wore to college today-i dont really do daytime and nightime looks i just go with however im feeling that day.









I have to say this was so simple and quick to do.
I have parfait amour all over the lid and violet pigment dotted in the centre and under the bottom lashes.
I have smoulder eye kohl on and clinque high impact mascara (oh and false eyelashes because that what we did in lesson today.)
on my face i have studio fix fluid in nc15, studio fix powder in nc20 and pinch o peach blush.
On my lips i have lollipop loving



No comments:

Post a Comment