Friday 3 April 2009

Blackpool Hair Fair 2009

This was a few weeks ago but I've only just set up a blog so I'm gonna do a little re-cap.

My friend Lucy, who I worked with on the front line (Toys R Us) does a hairdressing course at her college so i volunteered to be the model for a hairdressing competiton in the hope we would get a place to go to compete at the Blackpool Hair Fair- which we did :) I'm so proud of her for winning first place in both of the heats so although we went home from Blackpool empty handed it was a great day.

The theme was glamorous so Lucy did me a Dita Von Teese inspired victory rolls and bow made out of hair and I did the make-up and wore my corset that i love so much and dont get enough chances to wear it!

anyway here are some of the pictures...







Also bought tonnes of goodies including fudge products for a £1 and some gorgeous hair straightners :)

No comments:

Post a Comment