Tuesday 14 April 2009

Stila Haul + FOTD and a little something else!

Oh heyyy! I'm in a good mood today because I've bought lots of Stila goodies and bits and bobs :).
I needed this after suffering from easter egg guilt, as I have scoffed too many creme eggs since sunday.

Here they are for you to have a nosy...I love seeing what other people have bought so heres what I chose.


from left to right:
Stila eyeshadow in 'Cha Cha' (shimmer)-pale mint green
Stila smudge pot in 'Jade'
Stila Plumping lip glaze in 'berry mint'-gorgeous candy floss pink
Stila Plumping lip glaze in 'minty mint'- nude
Stila Perfecting stick foundation shade 'B' (it's slightly paler than NC15 in SFF)
Stila Lip glaze liner in 'lavender' (looks more like a dusky pink to me)
Stila Lip glaze liner in 'pink'
Stila Lip Glaze liner in 'Melon'
Stila High shine lip colour in 'Aida'
Stila Shadow pot in 'Honey'
Stila gel cheek colour in 'Melon flush'

I have tried all these products out already and the only thing I regret buying is the cheek gel because the colour is too sheer- but it feels cool and fresh on my cheeks so I will still use it to add a glaze on top of regular blusher.

Heres what I did with the Jade smudge pot...mixed with MAC eyeshadow (the black in the mineralised eyeshadow trio 'dangerzone')

I have a terrible cold so my eyeliner got abit messy with my eyes watering 24/7.
The next picture is my FOTD using Stila products. I look quite young,and urm I don't like my face either but oh well.
Told you the cheek gel is barely visable! I'm wearing lipstick in Aida on my lips, outlined with the lavender glaze lip liner and berry mint gloss on top. They dont look plump on this picture but they were compared to normal- cos I have tiny lips that are further dwarfed my nose.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the plumping lip gloss.My lips are so soft now :) and they weren't too sticky the lipgloss still remained after a meal too.

I've not used the foundation properly yet except for touch ups but it blends amazingly and I'd say the coverage is medium. It stayed on whilst I was in the shower too,washing the beer out of my hair from last nights prodigy gig.

oh and another thing I found out today is that the shadow pot- doesnt crease AT ALL. :D

I also bought today... some Batiste dry shampoo in tropical to keep at the boyfriends house in hours of need. it smells like coconuts so i may even use it as perfume hehehe!

With my boot vouchers I got a bourjois nail polish and a ultra black liquid eyeliner. The nail polish is great but the eyeliner is so fiddly to use :( must learn how to master it!




Heres the colour on my nails- with the jade smudge pot...

oops smudged nail


Thats all folks!!! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment