Thursday 16 April 2009

Post out of utter boredom! waiting for my boyf to pick me up!

...and take me shopping :) He's nice like that even though he hates shopping and i get a maximun time of 3mins in any shop.

Anyways heres a list/tag thing thats going round with products us girlies are using atm.

  • HairShampoo: tigi catwalk fashionista- I have the huge bottles so its lasting aaaaages and my mum wont let me buy any new until its all gone.
  • Conditioner: tigi catwalk fashionista again.
  • Styling products: Depends on how i want my hair, either big sexy hair volumising blow-dry gel. fudge head polish,tigi fashionista smooth and shine. or loreal texture line spiral defining cream or something like that!
  • Hair mask: Fudge dynamite, absolutley love it!!!!
  • BodyShower gel:Soap and glory clean on me, love the retro packaging and a little goes along way.
  • Body moisturiser: I can't ever be bothered :( bad amy
  • Fake tan: st tropez mixed with garnier summer body when im in the mood.
  • Face Cleanser: Mac cleanse off oil, cant work out whether this is breaking me out or im just eating too much chocolate
  • Eye makeup remover: same as above
  • Exfoliator: Ive got exfoliating gloves- a way better investment because i end up smoother and they never get used up!
  • MakeupPrimer: does strobe cream count? I dont tend to need a primer, my skin is quite dry.
  • Foundation: MAC studio fix fluid NC15, mixed with benefit true story in volume one and stila perfecting stick foundation for touch ups.
  • Concealer:MAC studio finish NC15
  • Concealer powder: Urrrm a touch of studio fix powder on top or the prep and prime transparetn finishing powder
  • Blusher: MAC pinch of peach (i think) or pink swoon
  • Bronzer: Pupa one for my russian doll palette but i dont use it often- i really want NARs laguna bronzer :)
  • Highlighter: strobe cream of perfect topping MSF
  • Eyeshadow Base: I just use concealer to be honest, primer potion didnt work for me
  • Eyeshadows:i've not really been wearing any for a while...probably the last I used was from my too dolly hello kitty palette
  • Eyeliner: just bought a bourjois one and the coours good but the brush isnt. I normally use urban decay 24/7 liner in zero or mac fluidline in dipdown
  • Eyelash base: waste of money in my opinion.
  • Mascara: clinique high impact, I've used this mascara for a few years, sometimes we get on...sometimes we dont. dont get it in your eyes it stings like crazy!!
  • Lipstick: I adore lipstick! I probably use MAC myth the most even though its not my favourite shade i perfer a nude lip as it goes with everything
  • Lipgloss: I don't normally wear lipgloss at all- drives me nuts. But now i've found stila plumping lip gloss im in love- it lasts sooo long and feels nice
  • Nail colour: bourjois bleu violet right now but I'm not a big nail polish wearer as it chips when im doing art work all the time.I normally buy barry m nail paints though- cheap and chearful :)
and that concludes my list of products i use daily.
Anyone who reads this, who hasn't posted this already, copy ,paste and give it a go!

love Maymee (thats what my boyfriend calls me lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment