Anyways heres a list/tag thing thats going round with products us girlies are using atm.
- HairShampoo: tigi catwalk fashionista- I have the huge bottles so its lasting aaaaages and my mum wont let me buy any new until its all gone.
- Conditioner: tigi catwalk fashionista again.
- Styling products: Depends on how i want my hair, either big sexy hair volumising blow-dry gel. fudge head polish,tigi fashionista smooth and shine. or loreal texture line spiral defining cream or something like that!
- Hair mask: Fudge dynamite, absolutley love it!!!!
- BodyShower gel:Soap and glory clean on me, love the retro packaging and a little goes along way.
- Body moisturiser: I can't ever be bothered :( bad amy
- Fake tan: st tropez mixed with garnier summer body when im in the mood.
- Face Cleanser: Mac cleanse off oil, cant work out whether this is breaking me out or im just eating too much chocolate
- Eye makeup remover: same as above
- Exfoliator: Ive got exfoliating gloves- a way better investment because i end up smoother and they never get used up!
- MakeupPrimer: does strobe cream count? I dont tend to need a primer, my skin is quite dry.
- Foundation: MAC studio fix fluid NC15, mixed with benefit true story in volume one and stila perfecting stick foundation for touch ups.
- Concealer:MAC studio finish NC15
- Concealer powder: Urrrm a touch of studio fix powder on top or the prep and prime transparetn finishing powder
- Blusher: MAC pinch of peach (i think) or pink swoon
- Bronzer: Pupa one for my russian doll palette but i dont use it often- i really want NARs laguna bronzer :)
- Highlighter: strobe cream of perfect topping MSF
- Eyeshadow Base: I just use concealer to be honest, primer potion didnt work for me
- Eyeshadows:i've not really been wearing any for a while...probably the last I used was from my too dolly hello kitty palette
- Eyeliner: just bought a bourjois one and the coours good but the brush isnt. I normally use urban decay 24/7 liner in zero or mac fluidline in dipdown
- Eyelash base: waste of money in my opinion.
- Mascara: clinique high impact, I've used this mascara for a few years, sometimes we get on...sometimes we dont. dont get it in your eyes it stings like crazy!!
- Lipstick: I adore lipstick! I probably use MAC myth the most even though its not my favourite shade i perfer a nude lip as it goes with everything
- Lipgloss: I don't normally wear lipgloss at all- drives me nuts. But now i've found stila plumping lip gloss im in love- it lasts sooo long and feels nice
- Nail colour: bourjois bleu violet right now but I'm not a big nail polish wearer as it chips when im doing art work all the time.I normally buy barry m nail paints though- cheap and chearful :)
Anyone who reads this, who hasn't posted this already, copy ,paste and give it a go!
love Maymee (thats what my boyfriend calls me lol)